As product manager for the European brand COCO maison your main focus will be to develop a commercial collection twice a year. This will be then your responsibility to develop a collection that’s suitable for the European market. Therefor you will need to travel to the production countries (China/India) but also gain inspiration at international interior fairs.
As you will be part of the Chinese development team you need to be able to gain the trust from your Chinese colleagues, know the culture and habits, be a team player, and be able to manage the team smoothly.
- Making sure all China operations run smoothly;
- Focus on the best quality for the right price level;
- Build/maintain a reliable range of production partners in China;
- Develop 2 full collections per year for accessories, wall decorations and lighting;
- Make sure the team of Chinese colleagues is happy, motivated and doing their work properly.
- You can speak and write fluently English;
- You have experience in the Chinese way-of-working and culture;
- You are a team player;
- You have the feeling with the European interior design market;
- You love to travel and meet new people;
- You are flexible;
- You are creative;
- You are able to follow up on deadlines when needed.
- With the head office in the Netherlands;
- With suppliers and factories;
- With the team members;
- With the other product managers.