Habufa Meubelen B.V. since 1964 and based in Hapert, the Netherlands, is an international furniture company. Habufa is strong in solid wood and chairs. We are looking for an expansion of our staff. We need motivated and well trained fluently english speaking personal who has experience in the furniture industry and has very good management skills but also likes to work in the operations, who knows how to build and organisation and is a good leader.
General Job description:
- Follow up of the communication strategy
- Organization of multimedia communication campaign (folder, billboarding, radio, TV, POS, internet, SMS)
- Realization of folders (writing of commercial texts, price calculation, price and text check, elaboration of the distribution areas with the shops and the geomarketing bureau, follow up of the impression, organization of the delivery)
- Briefing and follow up of the agencies creation work (folder, videos, radio spots, graphic creation)
- Coordination of the execution for every communication support (fabrication, printing, delivery)
- Reporting of all the marketing action
- Coordination of marketing projects between external suppliers, different departments of the company and the french sales team
- Contact person for extern suppliers (media bureau, SEO, SEA, PR, online folders, printer, radio stations)
- Indoor and outdoor signing
- Catalogue (writing and/of translation of commercial texts, price check)
Contact person for the shop
- Information and communication about the communication strategy and the marketing campaign to the retailer network
- Gathering and follow up of all the demands of the shop for their local campaign and marketing material
- Follow up of the social media pages and interaction with consumers
- Content management and animation of the social media pages (Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube)
- Publication planning
- Translation Dutch – French
- Re-reading and correction of all the content delivered by external agencies (blogs, press release)
- Writing of newsletters B2C
- Writing of Facebook posts (2-3 a week)
- Writing of commercial texts
- Order for suppliers and controlling invoices
- Budget control
- You have obtained an HBO work and thinking level, through training or work experience.
- You are enterprising, can work very independently and feel at home in a sober but hectic no-nonsense work environment.
- International communication and cooperation are a second nature for you. You know things to get together and be accurate and proactive in your actions.
- You are also commercial, practical and flexible.
- Because of the international character of the position, especially Wallonia and France, we require a very good knowledge of French language (native level) and good knowledge of the English language.